Compensation: $94,700.00 - $142,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Ranked among the nation''s top 10 Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design, and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Our growth has created an immediate need for a qualified Office Engineer for various transit projects in New York City.Responsibilities
- Review pertinent construction documents
- Receive, file, distribute & collect all documents
- Site visits as required, some during overnight outages and/or 55 hr. weekend outages as requested
- Able to communicate with contractor & other associated parties
- 5+ years of construction management experience
- BA in construction management or engineering
- Office Engineering experience
- Experience developing processes to capture data and develop reports
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office applications are essential
- The ability to multi-task and handle numerous concurrent requests in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at:
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: building code, calculation, civil engineer, construction, department of transportation, drainage, function, remediation, roadway, traffic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...