SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Store inventory on racks
* Pull inventory via pick lists and service orders
* Transport inventory via forklift (training provided) and hand trucks to various lines
* Clerical input into system
* Process hot orders to manufacturing as needed
* Perform daily cycle counts
Education and/or Experience:
* Experience within a mechanical assembly environment preferred
* Computer experience
* Attention to detail, accuracy & customer service focus
* Strong teamwork & communication skills
* Good attendance & work ethic
* Warehouse and hand gun assembly experience preferred
* Able to lift up to 40 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...