Client Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Loading some great jobs for you...
The new Pegasus is a game changer for hotels, combining innovative technology with five-star support to give hoteliers more control over their revenue and distribution strategy than ever before. Following a recent merger with Travel Tripper, Pegasus now enables hoteliers to better connect with their guests through an innovative and flexible platform of Reservations, E-commerce, Global Sales, and Business Intelligence solutions that help hotels drive demand and increase revenue and profitability. Find out more about how Travel Tripper & Pegasus have created a game changer at www.pegs.com.
Working at Pegasus is a chance to join a growing team of 300+ working collaboratively across eight offices worldwide in New York, Scottsdale, Las Vegas, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Tokyo, and Hyderabad. We have a diverse, multicultural workforce that shares a passion for hospitality and a drive to make the best possible solutions for our customers. We look for smart and ambitious individuals with a demonstrated excellence in their background and who care deeply about their careers. We offer a collaborative and interdependent team environment where you can apply your experience in building and selling world class software across all tiers of our system.
POSITION PURPOSE + RESPONSIBILITY
- The Client Services Manager is a customer facing ambassador of Pegasus who helps, consults and trains hotels to enable them to fully leverage all capabilities that Pegasus services offer.
- Become the product expert by educating clients on new and existing products.
- Execute day-to-day account management tasks to build, manage and grow relationships with their portfolio.
- Consult hotels in revenue management strategies, digital marketing strategies, systems architecture, distribution solutions and corporate sales strategies. By being responsible to drive more revenue to the hotels and to sell new products to existing customers, the Client Services Manager is essential for Pegasus to reach the planned revenue targets.
- Conduct and lead regular meetings to analyze trends in a client’s data and identify opportunities to provide best practices and industry insights to optimize revenue potential based on performance metrics.
- Perform regular audits on portfolio accounts to ensure the optimal use of Pegasus products based on client needs. Carry out regular analysis of designated client results and booking volumes to better target where revenue assistance might be provided. Such assistance may include help from others in the Company in other departments if appropriate.
- Manage customer expectations, intimately understanding and communicating customer requirements to internal teams, and communicating/training customers on new solutions.
- Serve as point of escalation from support for customer facing, revenue impacting support cases.
- Responsible for renewing client contracts, sell additional products to the existing customer base and to support new sales efforts within existing customers (adding new hotels).
- Responsible for upselling products and services or selling new products into the current customer base as well as expanding the current customer base through extraordinary service that encourage customers to purchase Pegasus technology as our customers themselves grow.
- Utilize CRM available to update and maintain accounts, contact related details for each account designated.
- Work with designated internal or external client satisfaction measurement tools / personnel to ensure that clients are audited and surveyed regularly to determine satisfaction.
- Provide client related updates as requested.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Experience in the travel industry, hotels and hotel groups in particular
- 3+ years in revenue management experience at a hotel or hotel chain – multi-property experience strongly preferred
- Experience in usage and functionality of Digital Marketing tools preferred
- Experience and understanding of travel industry trends, issues and emerging technology
- Working knowledge of standard CRM tools (Salesforce)
- Comfortable and experienced in communicating with clients, prospects and peers
- Strong problem-solving abilities with interest in challenges
- Ability to communicate in a structured, clear and concise formats with executives and customers interested in key takeaways and recommendations
- Technology literate and confident – demonstrated understanding of systems connectivity used by hotels with a view to optimize their performance to improve customers’ financial performance
- Strong analytics, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Sense of urgency
- Self-starter and motivated, bringing energy and a can-do attitude to the team
- Client-focused and always demonstrating initiative
- Independent thinker with demonstrated ability to weigh the pros and cons of actions and make sound decisions independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a particularly strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently and in a group and follow up to tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- Welcomes responsibility and accountability
- Strong work ethic and integrity
Loading some great jobs for you...