Freelance Senior Account Planner
Compensation: $64,580.00 - $104,060.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Senior Account Planner is responsible for supporting and partnering with the VP, Planner to provide strategic direction and customer insights to assigned teams and clients.?
What we expect from you
- Represent the voice of the customer in all communications through research and insights
- Independently run smaller projects with little to no supervision
- Assume primary responsibility for planning on appropriate barns, with supervision
- Participate in strategy development initiatives and brainstorms for clients and new business
- Develop deep understanding of assigned brands, category and competitive set
- Monitor the competitive landscape and provide ongoing analysis
- Assist in the design and/or consultation with market research departments on discussion guides and research methodology
- Moderate interviews and focus groups, analyze data and develop implications and recommendations for exiting clients and new business
- Assist in new business activities, including leading all secondary?and primaryresearch?
- Develop and facilitate brand workshops
- Perform culture and trends research for department reports as requested
- Assist in exploring data driven research and insights, as requested
- Help identify new opportunitires of growth across all brands
Background/ Experienced and skills?
- Bachelor?s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college required?
- 3+ years of experience working in an account planning, market research or consulting environment
- 3+ years of Healthcare experience required
- Oncology experience preferred, not required
- Strong research, analytical, and problem- solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Desire or passion to work within the healthcare space
- Above all we are looking for candidates who are innately curious about consumer behavior- understanding the why behind the choices our customers make
?* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...