Compensation: $33,130.00 - $47,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Applicants that consider themselves a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile are encouraged to apply for this position. A position is available for a well-spoken and experienced Receptionist at a developing company OfficeTeam has partnered with. Regularly ranked as a great company to work for, the job is an amazing opportunity to develop new skills while advancing your career trajectory. This long-term temporary Receptionist position is a terrific opportunity and is based in the New York, New York area.
What you get to do every single day
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Welcoming visitors
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Microsoft Office experience desired
This position is offered exclusively through OfficeTeam. If interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...