Quality Engineer - Industrial - Webster& MA
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Analyzes customer technical specifications, drawings and process requirements; drafts internal test instructions.
- Generate internal quality reports based on CAPA, complaints and yield. Propose and drive product/process improvement initiatives.
- Assisting Quality Engineering management and other functional managers to implement and develop process and product improvements
- Maintain inspection performance metrics, coordinate & participate in time study activities.
- Prepare for and performs internal ISO/AS audits
- BS required. Engineering/Technical field preferred
- 2+ years quality experience
- Six Sigma Certification is a plus
- Understand in depth quality systems, ISO 9001 standards
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Must be able to read and understand drawings and department procedures
Our client is an industrial and aerospace manufacturer. They are a small, client focused group who values quality in their team and products.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Medical and Dental
- Great Benefits
Loading some great jobs for you...