Salesforce Application Engineer
Compensation: $85,580.00 - $122,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Salesforce Application Engineer at Lands End s offices in Dodgeville, Wisconsin is a critical member of Lands End s B2B order management IT Engineering team reporting to its IT Manager Director of Application Engineering. This position is responsible for leading the Salesforce development team located across multiple countries, and for technical oversight of the team by providing guidance and expertize in solution design, development, unit testing and delivery.Responsibilities:
- Performing Salesforce.com configuration and administrative functions;
- Automating business processes using Salesforce automation tools including Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Workflow and Approval Processes
- Supporting existing applications developed on Salesforce with heavy customization using advanced technology skills
- Developing and supporting data integration and transformation jobs using Talend ETL tool and running on Unix Server
- Generating ideas for improvements based on business and technical design challenges
- Ensuring technical work is in alignment with Lands End s architecture and security principles, patterns, standards, and controls
- Gathering business requests and analyzing business requirements; designing and developing innovative Force.com solutions to meet the business and end-user requirements
- Providing leadership, coaching, and mentoring of junior developers through code and design reviews and one-on-one learning sessions; and
- Serving as a member of an integrated agile team, and acting as steward of their work product throughout all stages of the delivery process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Systems (or its foreign equivalent), plus
- 7 years of Salesforce development experience as Application or Software Engineer, Analyst or related position; AND (OR INCLUDING)
- Salesforce Platform Developer I& Advanced Administrator certification;
- 7 years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting enterprise solutions using Salesforce.com;
- 7 years of experience in developing Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Future Method, Queueable Apex, Batch Apex, VisualForce, and REST-based integration with external application, and SOQL;
- Experience comprehending business requirements and providing effective business solutions to transform and develop new requirements into designs, development approaches and implementation; and
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM methodology and processes.
Full-time; position is located at 1 Lands End Lane, Dodgeville, WI. Apply at www.landsend.com/jobs/; no phone calls please.
Associated topics: backend, c c++, developer, java, perl, python, sde, software development engineer, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...