Industry: Law Enforcement - Security Officer/Guard
Type: Full Time
$47,160.00 - 126,760.00
Under general supervision of the Security Supervisor, It is the responsibility of the Security Officer to ensure the safety and protection of casino patrons, employees, and assets in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interacts with guests and employees in a positive, professional manner.
* Protects Casino assets.
* Patrols the premises on foot checking for undesirables, hazards and minors and reports observations to the on-duty Security Supervisor. Immediately reports suspicious or unusual activities to the Supervisor.
* Removes individuals from the Casino when directed by the Casino Management or Security Management.
* Monitors and responds to all incoming radio transmissions.
* Acts quickly in emergency response, which includes injured guests and employees, fires, fights, thefts, arrests.
* Accepts found property and tags for safekeeping.
* Assists in locating lost property, files report if not found.
* Transports table game fills and/or credits.
* Escorts transfers of cash within the casino.
* Depending upon the shift, performs daily table games drop.
* Depending upon the shift, monitors the slot drop carts and observes the actions of drop team members for regulatory compliance.
* Creates an atmosphere of fun for all casino guests.
* Encourages mutual respect, dignity and integrity with all employees, by setting positive examples at all times
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned Associated topics: guard, loss prevention, monitor, protect, protection, safety officer, school, secure, tsa, unarmed