IT Cloud Support Engineer
Compensation: $58,360.00 - $91,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
IT Cloud Support Engineer If you are a Technical Support Engineer with experience, please read on!
Located in Manhattan, NY we are a rapidly growing cloud IT services company in the financial industry. We are looking for Support Engineers with a client focused background working specifically with MSP's to provide remote and on-site support to our clients.What's In It for You
We offer an amazing compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $70K-$80K
- 100% employer covered benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) with match
- Collaborative, supportive culture
--MUST FILL OUT APPLICATION QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED--What You Will Be Doing
- Working with our Head of Infrastructure on supporting our clients from the back end on projects and providing 2nd and 3rd level escalation for issues when required
- Installing, configuring and supporting local desktop applications in a Windows based environment
- Recommending and implementing solutions that will help to propel our reputation as a high-quality IT services provider in the financial services space
- Working closely with senior leadership on opportunities where technical expertise is required during the client sales and business development process
- Be the authority within the team on 2nd and 3rd level support issues in addition to providing guidance for 1st level issues utilizing your knowledge and expertiseWhat You Need for this Position
MUST HAVE, strong knowledge of:
- Microsoft Active Directory (Create AD users, groups and group policies with minimal guidance, ability to add workstations to domains and to manage file server shares and permissions)
- Microsoft operating systems (Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2 and Windows 7, 8.1 and 10)
- Office 365
- Prior or current experience working with a managed service provider
NICE TO HAVE, knowledge or experience with:
- Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud experience (setup, configuration, design and support of cloud based workloads)
- Supporting and setting up Office 365 users, accounts, configurations
- Networking skills and infrastructure skills - eg configuration and support, firewall configuration and rule creation, troubleshooting of network route and connectivity issues, wireless access point setup
- Scripting - Batch files and PowerShell
- Software Deployment
- Cloud VOIPSo, if you are an IT Cloud Support Engineer with experience, please apply today OR email your resume directly to ...@cybercoders.com! - Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: assistant, desk, edi, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, msword, technical support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...