MinuteClinic Health Services Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ready to take your healthcare leadership skills to the next level with a Fortune 5 company? Check out this great opportunity with CVS Health.
**The role of Health Services Supervisor is a work from home role and can located in any location.**
In this role, you will lead a team comprised of Paraprofessionals, including but not limited to RNs, LVNs, LPNs,and Medical Assistants to ensure that paraprofessional services are provided in a manner consistent with the policies and procedures of the company.
* Supervise and evaluate non-clinical activities of MinuteClinic Health Services Paraprofessional staff; coordinate with field teams responsible for in-the-moment direction and general clinical oversight of team
* Monitor paraprofessional staffing needs and adjust as needed in partnership with Scheduling
* Conduct paraprofessional hiring activities in partnership with Talent Acquisition
* Review and evaluate individual performance annually and on an on-going basis and initiate and carry out any necessary disciplinary actions.
* Manage assigned paraprofessional payroll to budget
* Participate in evaluation and revision of procedures and processes as requested
* Maintain knowledge base relative to new laws/policies affecting paraprofessional scope of practice and monitor staff compliance with the same.
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Paraprofessional performance oversight and monitoring for assigned geographical territory
* Performance metrics
* Serves as liaison to Senior Practice Managers regarding day-to-day performance of Paraprofessional workforce
* Initiates and carries out any necessary disciplinary actions
* Upholds operational standards and activities in support of Paraprofessional workforce
* Upholds established operational processes, parameters, and goals with team
* Informs the development of action plans to address training and knowledge need opportunities by sharing observations and insight
* Partners to create and implement staffing strategies designed to meet local needs and respond to labor market challenges.Required Qualifications
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in health care operations or administration.Preferred Qualifications
* Experience managing teams in a remote setting.
* Experience in a clinic, hospital or Health System.Education
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience can be considered.Business OverviewIt’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health MinuteClinic practitioner, you have the unique opportunity to manage your clinic and treat your own patients, in an autonomous environment, always knowing you have the support of your colleagues, managers and collaborating physicians, behind you.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com
Loading some great jobs for you...