* Schedule: 5 days per week, including alternating weekends.No late nights!
* Requirement: No experience required. Will train!
* Perks: Referral and retention bonus eligible! Training,free shift meals and uniforms.
* *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click hereto get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living communities across the country, everything we do means more when it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop, and recognize our greatest assetour people. Joining our team means you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be the best part of someone's day?
Full time associates at Morrison Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation standards.
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
* Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
* Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
* Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
* Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Associated topics: dish, dishwasher, duties, kitchen utility, lavavajillas, plates, service assistant, steward, utensils, washer