Job location: BYU Hawaii
The Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Coordinator is responsible for maintaining an inventory of equipment and applicable job plans, as well as the scheduling of corrective and preventative maintenance and the tracking of completed work orders.
1) Process Maintenance Work Orders Issue routine and corrective work orders, track to ensure timely completion and accuracy of information, close out work orders and bring forward outstanding items or anomalies as required.
2) Maintain equipment inventory Data entry for new and existing equipment, generate labels and update maintenance schedules or job plans.
3) Distribute Preventative Maintenance Schedule Coordinate the preventative maintenance schedule with the field teams, generate and distribute the schedule(s), amend and track changes as may be required.
4) Generate Reports - Generate customized, standard and ad-hoc reports, ensuring they are issued within required time frames.
5) Coordinate with CNA Project and Asset Management to insure databases correlate. Input changes into the system, issue and communicate changes to the service center.
6) Conduct Training and Information Sessions - Provide training and or information on the CMMS program for maintenance and service center team members.
7) Create monthly work order billings to departments on campus and outside customer accounts.
8) Responsible for the administration of workflow, including revision of existing, and development of new, to support business processes.
9) Cross-Train with coworkers to provide backup when others are out.
10) Purchase and configure electronic equipment for proper use.
11) Coordinate with EIS and the CMMS software company pertaining to system upgrades and ensure timely payment of annual service/maintenance agreements.
10) Perform other duties as assigned.
Strong computer skills. Demonstrated working experience with Microsoft Office applications and databases.
Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with emphasis in reporting.
Strong organizational skills.
Must be able to multi-task and prioritize, with demonstrated experience working with deadlines.
Possess strong customer service skills.
Detail and process oriented.
Possess solid communication skills, both written and oral
Able to work in a large team environment and build cooperative, collaborative relationships with field teams.
Able to present information and training in a team setting.Physical Requirements
Stressful air conditionedoffice environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EducationBachelorsExperienceThree years relevant experience* More information may be requested as you progress through the recruiting process.