Senior Associate, Sox and Internal Controls
Compensation: $95,430.00 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Acreage Holdings is the largest vertically integrated, multi-state owner of cannabis licenses and assets in the U.S. We deeply believe in the transformational power that cannabis has to heal and change the world. Our mission is to champion and provide access to cannabis beneficial properties by creating the best quality products and experiences.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in internal controls to support the development, testing and monitoring of the SOX Compliance program at Acreage Holdings, reporting to Controls Manager.
- Ensure best in class controls are embedded in each process area, including effective control design to address key risks
- Support annual risk assessments in coordination with the Controls Manager and department heads
- Perform testing of internal controls across finance, IT and compliance
- Support the development and delivery of internal controls certifications
- Partner with process owners to document and remediate control deficiencies
- Maintain SOX documentation; narratives, flow charts, RCMs, control descriptions
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly presentations for senior management and oversight committees
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in the accounting or auditing field, including public accounting or supporting the internal controls program of a publicly traded company
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent credential, preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley and COSO 2013
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent team player who works extremely well in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and prioritization capabilities
- Strong ITGC and IT application control knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Netsuite and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience within the Cannabis, Manufacturing and/or Agricultural industries
PM19* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...