ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a seasonal Reset Representative for our Pittsburgh territory, (Houston DC). Hours:M-F, days
• Responsible for performing merchandise resets and rack/display placements as designated by pre-established plan-o-grams.
• Supports the Sales Center's / Market Unit's volume by ensuring product is properly merchandised.
• Supports the Sales Center's / Market Unit's profit by ensuring product is properly merchandised.
• Work in teams to perform resets of assigned stores using pre-established plan-o-grams.
• Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets.
• Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities
• Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Ability to direct the work activities of other team members that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different beverage companies in the implementation of the reset activity.
• Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes to the store as a result of the reset activity. Be accountable to the retailer’s needs before and after the reset.
• Be able to make decisions and present workable solutions as issues arise during reset activity.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 1-3 years of general work experience.
• Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred.
• Experience working with minimal supervision.
• Valid driver's license with clean MVR and car available for use
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.